Roundtable with Experts: What's Your Strategy for Preventing Drug Diversion?
Hosted by Kimberly New, JD, BSN, RN, Consultant and Expert in Detecting Diversion
This podcast brings together five leaders from health systems across the United States to discuss drug diversion in healthcare settings and speak about the tools and best practices for detecting and deterring drug diversion.
- JoAnne Myhre, Drug Diversion Program Manager, Allina Health
- Allyson Fonte, Medication Safety Officer, Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Debra Rorie, Pharmacy Implementation Supervisor, Deaconess Health System
- Sheldon Lefkowitz, Director of Pharmacy, St. Mary's Medical Center
- Nilesh Desai, Administrator of Pharmacy and Clinical Operations, Hackensack University Medical Center