How Technology is Transforming the Business of Retail Pharmacy
As the COVID-19 vaccine rolls out, retail pharmacies are facing significant logistical and operational challenges to manage increased patient demand and pharmacy workload.
That’s why technology is imperative. New digital solutions are transforming the practice and business of retail pharmacies, enabling them to successfully manage increased workload.
Watch EnlivenHealth’s® Senior Director of Product Management Kim Howland to learn how technology is helping retail pharmacy to tackle challenges like COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
- Automating and streamlining workflow with technology
- Leveraging data to target at-risk patients with clinical interventions
- Driving patient satisfaction and retention through proactive patient technology, including chatbots, scheduling software and patient outreach tools
- Empowering pharmacists to practice at the top of their license
- Streamlining safe and efficient administration of the COVID-19 vaccine through EnlivenHealth’s CareScheduler solution
Senior Director, Product Management at EnlivenHealth™
Kim Howland, Ph.D, serves as Senior Director, Product Management at EnlivenHealth.™ In this role, she develops product roadmaps and delivers new solutions to the market. Prior to joining EnlivenHealth,™ Kim served as Chief Product Officer at Diameter Health, where she developed software solutions to solve healthcare data interoperability challenges. She has also served as VP, Product Development for Omnicell, as well as opened and led the San Francisco office of Health Advances, a healthcare management consultancy. Kim holds a B.S. in Biology from Bates College, a Masters in Medical Sciences from Harvard Medical School, and a Ph.D in Immunology from Harvard University.